Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watch Dexter Before It's Gone

I appreciate the guest post, Ethan Madden


It's not every day that a show makes the criminal look like the good guy, but Dexter definitely does it well. There aren't many shows that I watch on the premium channels on my www.expertsatellite.com TV, but Dexter is something I can't miss. Showtime really nailed it with this program, and I often wonder why it hasn't been done before now. I don't know what it is about the show, but serial killers have always interested me. In this case, the serial killer is right under everyone's nose and they are basically clueless.


The most interesting thing about Dexter is that he only kills other killers; he doesn't target innocent people like most serial killers. He witnessed the brutal murder of his mother when he was young, which is one reason he has resorted to murder. He lives by something called “The Code of Harry,” which are basically rules handed down by his adoptive father to ensure he never gets caught for killing others. He often questions the need to kill because of the bond he has with his adoptive sister and his wife and stepchildren. If you haven't seen this show yet, make sure you do before it disappears.


This post is brought to you by www.expertsatellite.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment