Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Time To Shop

I love shopping online. It's so much easier than running out to the store and dealing with crowds and lines. Plus, it allows you to easily price check different stores and prices.   Lately, I have been looking online for home products like the turquoise bedding artistic silk throw and a shower curtain with valance.  I want some more color to brighten up my place.  I'm sure I will keep the living room in black, white and red but the bedroom and bathroom could use some liveliness. 

I should really invest in a small air pump for our air mattress. We don't have overnight company too often but it would be a good idea to be prepared.  

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.become.com. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment